I live in one of the greatest states in the country – for crime and corruption.
Only in Illinois do we have:
1. Several corrupt governors. One is currently in prison (Ryan) and one is on his way to prison (Blagoavich).
2. The Daley machine legacy.
3. Interesting crimes, as we await the Supreme Court heresay decision which will decide the course of the murder prosecution of Drew Peterson.
4. So called “flash mobs” who roam the wealthy areas of the city preying on unaware pedestrians, runners and bike riders.
5. The non-headline-making weekly murders and violence of the hot days of summer.
Makes you proud, doesn’t it?