Would you like to write a guest post on Real Mom Life? I am currently accepting guest posts on my site.
Guest posting is the perfect opportunity to reach a new audience.
Here are my thoughts about guest posting works on Real Mom Life:
- The content does NOT have to be exclusive content.
- You may not link to any businesses in the post or any blog or website you are being paid to write for.
- Posts must be 300-500 words. Or maybe more.
- An image must be included for each post
- You may link to your site 2 times within the blog post, aside from the bio at the end.
- You may include a bio at the end with a link back to your blog.
If you are interested in guest posting on Real Mom Life, these are the topics I am looking for:
- Homeschooling special needs
- International adoption
- Home management for busy moms
- Teaching life skills to kids
- Fun activities for kids
- Parenting challenges
When you submit a blog post to me, I work hard to promote the post to secure as much exposure as possible for the content you are sharing.
If you are interested in guest posting on Real Mom Life about one of the above topics and agree to the overview points above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.